This 2 hour session is designed to inform parents and care-givers about up to date guidelines on starting solid food and help gain confidence in how and when to start introducing solids to your baby.
- When to start introducing solids
- Signs of readiness/mistaken signs of readiness
- Suitable first foods and amounts
- Milk feeds
- Foods to avoid
- Different approaches to introducing solid food
- What will mealtimes be like: creating your own traditions in your own home
- Allergies and intolerances
- Safety around introducing solid foods
- Information on additional support and help
£25 per parent
Available as a private course for groups of 5 or more parents and on a 1-2-1 basis. Please contact us to arrange suitable dates for you or your group.